Thursday 1 July 2010

Tyson

Ok, change of plan with the Cav as I got a commission of a Boxer dog so I've been working on that. I've not had time to post progress pics, sorry. I must be the worst blogger in the world.

I'm hoping to finish the Cav next week and start the next car portrait and get ready for the pet show, plus a visit from my cousin from America. So much to do :-)) I'm also waiting to go on new Diabetic meds, but that's another story which I'll blog when I know what's happening as it may be of interest to others.

Hope everyone is well.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful portrait Jo, just love that soulful expression. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Geraldine, they really do have a great expression.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo good to see you are busy again, I love this Boxer....perfect! had to smile at the little bones on the collar, after all that chrome you've been working on lately I guess they were a doddle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo glad to see you are busy again, this boxer is fantastic! I had a little smile at the bones on his collar, after all that chrome you've been working on lately they must have been a doddle ;)

    ReplyDelete