Tuesday 1 June 2010

Todays photo shoot

I've been asked by a friend of mine to do a portrait of one of his Heifers. Buttercup is a Blonde D'Aquitaine cow and has a special attachment to the family as she was bullied by other members of the herd when she was a calf. She had to be seperated from the others at feeding times as they wouldn't let her feed, so she got used to being fed her feed from a bucket.

I've been upto the farm this morning, armed with my camera, and have got the perfect photo to work from. She was a little shy at first and then posed nicely for me. I've also got some shots of other members of the herd which I might do 'practice' portraits of at a later date. I'm really looking forward to starting Buttercups portrait as I really enjoyed the last cow portrait I did. It will probably be a couple of weeks before I can start her as I have another Classic car to do first which I'll be starting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment