Tuesday 5 January 2010

Let it snow.....

We've had alot of heavy snow overnight and this was the scene at 8 o'clock this morning. It's snowed lightly all day but has started to get a litle heavier now and I think it will continue through the night. It took hubby over three hours to get to work this morning when it usually only takes about 40 minutes. He's left work early so hopefully it won't take him over three hours to get home. I've got my fingers crossed that we now don't get power cuts which can be the norm when we've had a heavy snowfall. That would just cause some problems with my work as I'd have no computer and no light.

Slow progress with the classic car today although it is taking shape now. I think it's partly slow going as the subject is alien to me but also the grill on the front has taken ages to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment