Sunday 29 November 2009

Stuff

Gosh I didn't realise I'd not written anything on my blog for so long. Christmas commissions are going well albeit a little slowly. I should hopefully finish them by the middle of December. I've then got one to do for myself which will be a Christmas gift for my brother ( he does know about it). The New Year will bring something a little different for me...a Classic car. I've been asked to do a 1947 Dodge which is owned by one of my customers. It's a subject I've never done before so watch this space.

I can't believe it's less than four weeks until Christmas day. It doesn't seem five minutes since the decorations were put away after last year.

Anyway hope alls well with everybody.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo

    Pleased to hear the commissions are on track - Well done!!

    Look forward to seeing the classic car picture in the New year :o)

    ReplyDelete