Monday 30 April 2012

As usual I'm well behind with my blog. Never seem to have the time. I've been working on some commissions and inbetween I've done some breed examples. Also I was invited to submit work for publication in a book of Cat Sayings so I've worked on a couple of pieces for that.

LLASA APSO - BREED PORTRAIT

I worked this portrait from a reference photo that I took at Crufts last year.

ITALIAN SPINONE - BREED PORTRAIT

Another breed example worked from a photo that I took at Crufts.

HECTOR AND MUTTLEY - BORDER TERRIERS

Commission of two Border Terriers.

TOOTS - WESTIE

Another commission of a very pretty girl called Toots.

MISTY 2 - MAINE COON

I did this to submit for inclusion in the cat book. I've done Misty's portrait before but couldn't submit that as the photo I had of the portrait wasn't high enough resolution. She is one of my favourite portraits to date so I just had to do her again.


2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back blogging Jo - although I've been AWOL for a few weeks also :-)

    Some lovely work as usual, especially Misty (fantastic eye colour)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue. I've only just seen your post for some reason.

      Delete