Friday 13 August 2010

Stuff

Where do I start. Chrysler is finished and on my website www.joannes-petportraits.co.uk. I can't post it here as I've had a disaster with my laptop. Pip with his waggy tail knocked a glass of wine over it and I've taken it to the computer shop where its been stripped down, cleaned and rebuilt and still doesn't work. Luckily the hard drive is ok so when I get a new laptop all will be transferred. Hence no access to photos that were stored on it.

I've made a start on the next commission, which is almost finished to be honest. A Simmental cow. Looking good even if I do say so myself.

New meds still progressing well. I've been on it three weeks today, lost 10lbs so far and blood sugars are fab!!! Had some headaches this week but putting that down to stress.

Hope everyone is well and enjoy your weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are feeling good on your meds Jo but no wonder you've had headaches.....that'll bedown to the computer stress (enough to send anyone heading for the asprin) hope you are soon back up and running! saw the cow portrait on FB ... I agree it's looking good :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kay, I think you're probably right about the headaches being caused by the computer stress. You know how much we rely on these machines.

    On a happier note I've got a commission from New York!!!! Really excited about that. xx

    ReplyDelete