Friday 23 April 2010

Stuff and Dangerous Beauties

It's been a beautiful day here so I've flitted between doing some gardening and uploading work to a new website. I've been looking through some work I did a few years ago and found some watercolour paintings I did of some Foxgloves that I had photographed in our garden. They measure 28x39 cm and are for sale for £195 each including UK postage. If anybody is interested or would like to make me a reasonable offer then I can be contacted via my website.

The garden is coming along nicely. It's looked like a bomb site since Pip was a puppy as he loved nothing more than digging holes and digging my plants up. Now he's a bit older and out of the destroying stage we can start to tidy it up without it getting wrecked.

I'm hoping to get some more done over the weekend as the forecast is good.

Next commission is another Classic car which I'm hoping to start next week.

Have a good weekend everybody.






No comments:

Post a Comment